OpenRTiST utilizes Gabriel, a platform for wearable cognitive assistance applications, to transform the live video from a mobile client into the styles of various artworks. The frames are streamed to a server where the chosen style is applied and the transformed images are returned to the client.
Learn more about OpenRTiST
To showcase the edge native functionality we are deploying publicly available image
- Ensure that you clone the git repo on the local machine
- Login to nifectl using nifectl auth command
- Configure a new application using nifectl init
- Now, just deploy the application using nifectl deploy
Once the deployment starts, you will see a list of commands building the docker container and then this will deploy to a location
- Access the deployed application use a python client or the android application and enter the URL created, in this case
http://docky.apps.nifetency.com:9099 to the playstore application
Try it yourself!
- Extend to other regions
Use nifectl regions to add new regions